Please note: registration closes two days before the event or as soon as the conference is sold out.
2019 Conference Attendee Pricing
Early-bird Registration Pricing (through August 30, 2019):
• General Admission or Attorney – $325
• Student or Student Chapter Member – $125
• Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2016-2019) or Paralegal – $255
• Attendee Banquet Ticket – $45
• Guest Banquet Ticket – $55
Late Registration Pricing (August 31 – October 23, 2019):
• General Admission or Attorney – $349
• Student or Student Chapter Member – $149
• Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2016-2019) or Paralegal – $279
• Attendee Banquet Ticket – $50
• Guest Banquet Ticket – $60
Registration Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Conference Events Manager, Liberty Mulkani. We regret that no refunds were available after October 11, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
When a ticket to the Animal Law Conference (“Conference”) is purchased, the purchaser acknowledges that the ticket is exclusive to the registered ticket holder (“Registrant”) and cannot be sold or transferred without permission from the Conference. The ticket provides the Registrant with a revocable license that may be refused or revoked for any reason. The Conference further reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly or who fails to comply with Conference terms and conditions. Breach of Conference terms and conditions, including disorderly conduct, will terminate your license to attend the event without refund.