For those who are unable to attend the conference in person, we are offering a live streaming registration option for the Saturday and Sunday panels and the Saturday evening keynote presentation. Registration for the online live streaming option opened June 1, 2017. NB: the sessions will also be recorded and the videos will be posted for free to the Animal Law Conference YouTube channel, for anyone to access, a couple of weeks after the conference concludes.
Attorneys will be eligible to receive 10 CLE credits for both in-person and live streaming participation, pending approval from the Oregon and Washington State Bar Associations.
Please note: registration closes two days before the event or as soon as the conference is sold out.
• Register to attend the conference in-person in Portland, Oregon:
Conference Attendee Pricing
Early-bird Registration Pricing (through September 15, 2017):
• General Admission or Attorney – $299
• Student or SALDF* member – $99
• Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2016/2017) or Paralegal – $229
• Cocktail Reception, Banquet Dinner and Keynote Presentation – $40
Registration Pricing (September 16 – October 11, 2017):
• General Admission or Attorney – $329
• Student or SALDF* member – $119
• Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2016/2017) or Paralegal – $259
• Cocktail Reception, Banquet Dinner and Keynote Presentation – $45
Live Streaming Pricing (online only option)
• General Admission or Attorney – $99
• Student or SALDF* member – $29
• Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2016/2017) or Paralegal – $49
*Current students who are members of Student Animal Legal Defense Fund (SALDF) chapters are eligible to register under the “SALDF member” category and have access to ALDF’s SALDF travel grants. Not a member of a SALDF chapter but interested in becoming one? Contact Kelly Levenda for more information.
Registration Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Events Manager, Liberty Mulkani. We regret that no refunds are available after September 29, 2017.